TomTom Multisport

LandyDell

Hi There, is there anybody who has the TomTom multisport. I love the easiness of the watch but cannot seem to load it on my laptop, having problems doing that and it's driving me mad. Perhaps there is a rep out there who knows how to work it properly. I just need some time on how to work it on the PC. I don't seem to have any dashboard or any previous workouts moving to my profile on the PC.

Hi there,

I have the multisport and have been working for it for some time now and I'm EXTREMELY happy.

The dashboard usually downloads as soon as you plug it into the laptop or you can download the software directly from the site. Once the dashboard is installed the watch will automatically export the workouts into the dashboard and into the other file formats that you can use for Strava, Endomondo or whatever you are using.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the battery life like on them, I am also considering one of these

Well I don't know in comparison with the competition, but mine sometime hold up to 4 weeks, sometimes more sometimes less. If I use it to track every single day it is a bit less.

• 1 month later...

Matchstix, I have found the battery life to be really bad. I use it once and then put it away for a few days, when I need to use it again, the battery is 100% dead, I have to recharge it again and then re-enter the date and time, each time. Otherwise it's a great watch but for that reason, I wouldn't recommend.