Paris-Roubaix this Sunday!

Joe!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The peloton is leaving the Forest and taking on bidons. The riders are also studying who is well-placed and who is suffering.

The Forest of Arenberg has caused little damage with no major crashes or splits. This year's race is still wide open. However Kristoff is in a chase group, as some attacks go off the front of the peloton.

The race has been slowed by a level crossing. Boucher, who punctured in the Forest has been stopped.

13:40:32 CEST

There are ten riders in a front group. Everyon e else is scattered across the pave.

There are still a lot of riders in the main peloton and so the race could come back together. Some chasers have already caught the Boonen move and Thor Hushovd (BMC) is trying his hand off the front.

The attack is pulled back but other riders try and Hushovd goes again. He looks strong.

70km remaining from 257km

John Murphy (UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team) is no longer in the break, which is down to three riders.

Pace and fatigue taking it's toll, riders losing concentration and going down. Those cobbles are evil.

Boonen is going across to some earlier attackers as a crash takes down Luca Paolini (Katusha).