Freehub Body Disintegrate

Soufflé

Hope Pro 2 make a stainless steel freehub.

That`s all Im saying.

can it fit on a shimano xt hub?

My hubby had this happen to his XT free hub a few weeks back. I don't know which model it is (code) but someone in the industry said it's a 'common problem' at present. He thought it was related to him being a big guy but its interesting about the issue possibly being the larger wheels. We are waiting for feedback from Coolheat via the LBS.

Coolheat are also doing a replacement on mine, now it is just a wait for the replacement...

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby had this happen to his XT free hub a few weeks back. I don't know which model it is (code) but someone in the industry said it's a 'common problem' at present. He thought it was related to him being a big guy but its interesting about the issue possibly being the larger wheels. We are waiting for feedback from Coolheat via the LBS.

Have you had any feedback? or how long did the replacement take?

I have been waiting 2 weeks now for a waranty replacement, have not heard a word from anybody (LBS or Coolheat). I hope this doesnt take any longer, I am itching to get on my other bike again.

Edited by Gandalf

Sigh!! No more replacement stock, they are waiting for new stock (which might only be in beginning of next month).

Time for new hubs. CHEERS SHIMANO HUBS!!!