3Mountains 2015

G-man

The shorter route of 50km/day would also be ideal for the Grand Master category (this is in line with the CSA guidelines). Any chance that this category could be added to create a racing opportunity for the biltong and fossil brigade?

Hi there.

The 40-50km a day is there for all the u/16-u/18, fun riders and all masters.

Unfortunately the Racing Cat's have already been announced for 2015.

As this race grows I am sure we will be able to add a Grand masters Cat to the event.

Hope to see you there...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wife and I will join for the short distance events, hopefully we can camp on the show grounds or close by the race village. Will give the contact on the website a call soon!

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I will join for the short distance events, hopefully we can camp on the show grounds or close by the race village. Will give the contact on the website a call soon!

Great. Will be nice to have you there

Will the opportunity to make camping reservations reopen on Monday 5th?

Pretty sure who ever is in charge of the Camping will be back from holiday on the 5th.

• 2 weeks later...

Jis, a pity I only saw this race now. I have ridden quite a few of the tracks and trails in the race on a horse a long time ago. Those sand stone hills will be a great challenge.

I'm in for 2016.

I'm going to participate in the shorter 2015 race as a junior. Looking forward to racing as it is my first stage race ! :clap:

See everyone there ! :thumbup:

I'm going to participate in the shorter 2015 race as a junior. Looking forward to racing as it is my first stage race ! :clap:

See everyone there ! :thumbup:

Same for me and wife :-) Booked and paid for camping, waiting for confirmation of receipt though ..

Has anybody received confirmation of accommodation after paying to camp on the show grounds ?

Hi. Are you sorted or would you like thecontact details for the people at camp site

Archived