Giro day 2 - Live Feed

DavidB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Was there no watching that break isnt going to come back. Barloworld attacked up Vissers taking George, White, Hanco and some others BW riders with. In the break Waylon looks the strongest the other riders were shouting at him to slow down up Vissers botjh times so the break doesnt split.

Well ... they better drop Iljo Keisse before the finish as he's Belgium's No. 1 track rider - currently one of the best in the world ...

Are BW leting them go because they are not a threat on GC? Cant remember yesterday's results, but Wylon was 9min back or something?

The peloton was sitting at 128.7km with 6.10 gap between 6-rider breakaway.  Riders approaching last 1,5km Vissershok climb.

Nice going bigcheeze, great to see you and Adri working!!! Sitting here in lovely aircon offices...EARLY for my spot.

Keep up the reports they are good

Are BW leting them go because they are not a threat on GC? Cant remember yesterday's results' date=' but Wylon was 9min back or something?

[/quote']

Morkov, Davel and Woolcock all have the same time and are about 9:43  down on GC.