USN Mountain bike race - Event 4

ycowley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in for the 30. No messages,SMS, email, seeding yet. I entered a few Weeks ago

In for the 30km.... no sms or seeding. Its going to be freeeezing

Also in for the 30. No messages,SMS, email, seeding yet. I entered a few Weeks ago

snapback.pngNatashap, on 06 June 2014 - 07:35 , said:

In for the 30km.... no sms or seeding. Its going to be freeeezing

Same here...

In for the 30km. No SMS or email yet, but the info I got from velocourse was that the 30km would start at 08:40 with batches being 7 mins apart.

Just went to pickup mine. Double check your number when you do, mine was incorrect and they had to correct it for me there.

“There will be entries available on the line tomorrow morning. Registration opens at 6.30am“

Via Velocouse

My son rode the 30km. Not as cold as expected. Gained a podium for his category. What rubbish prizes. A USN Waterbottle and a USN Energy Bar. Total value probably around R40. Really not worth the wait for the prizegiving. He gained a podium at the Dischem Ride for Sight road race. earlier in the year. The prize was a Biogen Hamper worth around R800. Perhaps USN are not confident in their products.

Archived