Sunglasses

Patchelicious

i have radars and radarlocks.

i have managed to scratch all of my lenses as some point but this isn't the fault of the glasses or oakley just my clumsiness. they are pretty bomb proof though id say. i went through staff training on them when i was working in bike retail and its pretty impressive stuff. a good example actually is last july when i crashed really hard. i went face down, cut all my face up, split my lip, broke 2 vertebrae and my helmet of course. glasses got pushed hard into my face. i had a black eye from the force but the lenses took all the damage that would have happened to my eye. the glasses stayed on through the whole thing and though scratched, i can actually still use the lenses.

i cant really comment on the adidas ones except they are really ugly. i had a look at them the other day coz they sound really good.

pros for radars - huge range of lenses and ease of swapping and really robust

con - even with the vented lenses i find the radar locks steam up when I'm climbing which i find really irritating. the old ones don't do it with normal unvented lenses.

Yeah.. Have one set of jawbones, one set of the newer named racing jackets, and they're the best glasses ever... Great fit, like, amazing fit, and no scary lense changing moments..

Great for riding, great for golfing, awesome for driving. And they don't set you back as far as your two options.

Love them.

Oakley's aftermarket service = 0.. just doesn't exist,, dog shait (pretty disappointing considering you're investing some well earned dollar in a good pair of shades)

I had some Oakley's a few years ago, the lenses started bubbling after 1,5 years..... they replaced after I made a fuss, same problem with the second pair. These weren't sport specific but their regular shades so maybe their other lenses are better?

Needless to say that I never bothered dropping a couple grand on another pair of oakes again after that.

I looked at the evil eyes when I got some riding shades and they looked rad but got some rudy projects instead, purely for the photochromic thing.... they are cool but fog up real quickly in winter.

The evil eye just didn't fit me properly kept getting headaches and a pain behind me left ear, I think it was a bit too tight and swapped it out for a pair of radars and been using them ever since the lenses you have to be extra carefull with they scratch easily

I have vented Radarlocks and find them a bit tight and they do still steam up from time to time, best looking Oakleys though. Still prefer my Flakjackets. Had a pair of Jawbones and found those to be awesome. No comment on the Addidas.

Edited by Cippo

forgot to state that I acquired me a pair of "Vaunet" last week and i am super impressed with them dont think I'll be going back to oakley soon.

forgot to state that I acquired me a pair of "Vaunet" last week and i am super impressed with them dont think I'll be going back to oakley soon.

Pichas or it aint true.

forgot to state that I acquired me a pair of "Vuarnet" last week and i am super impressed with them dont think I'll be going back to oakley soon.

Go to the bottom of your page and click on "Full Version". Switches to desktop version then you can post pics.

Those racing jackets make you look like a bulls supporter though!

Currently have Rudys, but they tend to slip off my face.