Majik Forest Access

Rapunzel

Went to Majik forest today at around 8.30am and the gate at the top of the vineyards was close. Think we will stay away from Majik forest....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Majik forest today at around 8.30am and the gate at the top of the vineyards was close. Think we will stay away from Majik forest....

There is supposed to be a combination code to open it.. Was there something like that present?

There is supposed to be a combination code to open it.. Was there something like that present?

Both gates were locked with massive chains and padlocks. When we went back down we went home we saw a couple going up the same route, we then drove up to the power station and saw them again driving past the power station. So dunno if someone opened up while we went back. But those gates were locked up like alcatraz!!!

the pedestrian gates are closed with chain and combination padlock. We were forbidden to put the code on the "Friends of majik" fb page but seeing that the powers that be are unlikely to visit this site, the combination code is 1357 .

This gets you through the gate at the top of the vineyards and the gate to D'Aria. We've submitted a request to also fit a combination lock to the exit of the singletrack at Jip de Jager.

Thank you very much Rapunzel....will def go for a ride this coming wkend. God bless and have a gr8 week.

• 2 years later...

How can I access Majik Forest from Jip de Jager now that they've built on that section where we usually entered?

How can I access Majik Forest from Jip de Jager now that they've built on that section where we usually entered?

Go past the hotel, and ride up next to the fence of the office park that is next to the hotel.

Archived