Giro Day4 07Mar08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So David riding unbranded Zipp wheels today - wonder whats wrong with the shimano's...?

20080307_095234_IMG_4474.jpg

Guest colonel

The face of disappointment!!

20080307_064839_IMG_4539.jpg

Looks like he is dissapointed for not being able to get some saliva out of his glands to hok a loogy.....

Guest colonel

So David riding unbranded Zipp wheels today - wonder whats wrong with the shimano's...?

20080307_095234_IMG_4474.jpg

You guys can say what you want about DG but every day BW have had atleast 4 riders on him and attacked him silly over and over again and I saw it for 3 days in a row, that must say something about the guy and his capabilities. David is a world class cyclist wether you like it or not and he has done how many Giros and been fined? Done how many Giro's and pulled a Zapp at the Crowd? None. Today I heard RH moan at the one rider in their group to slow down and not race up the hill cause he couldnt keep the pace (the rider went on to almost win) and I also heard that yesterday he tried to dictate when the racing can happen. WTF?? Get a life RH or get the chip off your shoulder. He thinks he is SA cycling in my eyes and he isnt. So say what you want back Ive said my say.
colonel2008-03-07 12:30:28

Thanks Bardie!! My humble apologies, I thought he was riding something else.

Thanks for all the coverage SB, and the others as well.

?

So David riding?unbranded?Zipp wheels today - wonder?whats wrong with the shimano's...?

?

?

?

You guys can say what you want about DG but every day BW have had atleast 4 riders on him and attacked him silly over and over again and I saw it for 3 days in a row' date=' that must say something about the guy and his capabilities. David is a world class cyclist wether you like it or not and he has done how many Giros and been fined? Done how many Giro's and pulled a Zapp at the Crowd? None. Today I heard RH moan at the one rider in their group to slow down and not race up the hill cause he couldnt keep the pace (the rider went on to almost win) and I also heard that yesterday he tried to dictate when the racing can happen. WTF?? Get a life RH or get the chip off your shoulder. He thinks he is SA cycling in my eyes and he isnt.?So say what you want back Ive said my say.
[/quote']

I agree Colonel. Seems someone needs a reality check. David is damn strong, and I'm also very impressed with Kachelhoffer...its really nice to see him doing well.

SmileGood to see Neotel doing the pacing in the earlier stages. Asked James if he was disappointed with his own result so far, but he shrugs shoulders and says they are all working like dogs for Jaques now. Good teamwork.

Ronelle, missed you today... still got your water in my bag... maybe tomorrow!!

Ronelle' date=' missed you today... still got your water in my bag... maybe tomorrow!![/quote']

Thanks pedal! I was there - have the tan to prove it! Wink

Not sure I'll make it there tomorrow ... already copped out of going tonight and will probably hear it from Chrispy!
Ronelle2008-03-07 13:32:11