Wolseley MTB Challenge - 26 July

Rydogg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+2 to the 50km finishers... Rode with a friend with temp no's, it's such a silly system that even the true number of finishers aren't shown if they were temps.

I don't know if I'll be back next year - if it had been a perfect day it would have been a boring ride. What made today quite cool was the flooded rivers, mud, obies at the water table, bitter cold etc... And while I enjoyed it as a more of a survival/masochism race (I had 3 gears left by the end), I don't know if I would knowingly do it again.

WHAAAAT!!! OBIES!!!! WHY DID I MISS THIS RACE :-D

hehe kidding, I'm not a drinker but I think I would've taken a tod on such a cold day!

Did the 30km. Had a blast. Is net jammer my boet het 4 pap wiele gehad. Baie lekker in dis modder gespeel....

Was wet. No real mud. Sharp terrain. Good race despite poor signage and lack of marshals.

James Vos has tweeted pictures of him handing out medals at the race, it looks wet and cold!

Trust James to post pics of himself. :w00t: