Poor service: Specialized Concept Cyclery, Waterfall.

Uphill battle

need to find out with whom I should make friends

;-)

(Edit - emoticons don't display)

Edited by Off_da_brakes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;-)

(Edit - emoticons don't display)

I can be your friend too... :whistling:

Hallo, my name is Sarah and I am all alone.

Living in a refugee camp on the border with Russia and Turkey is not lekker. I am learning to speak Afrikaans from a South American doctor here at the refugee camp. This a photo of me when they allow me to leave the camp when there is no bombing.

My bicycle got destroyed by a car bomb. Will you please send me a new bicycle? I would also love to come and visit you.

Love

Sarah

need to find out with whom I should make friends

Maybe, make friends with people who will help you focus on the issue.

Maybe, make friends with people who will help you focus on the issue.

which issue?

Duane said he will try and save his shop's reputation by providing a better service. Errol found another shop that he is happy with.

I don't like Spez. shops, but give the bloke a chance. If someone else complain about service within the next month, please go ahead and crucify the bugger.

But what is there more to say?

Edited by No Hare

which issue?

Duane said he will try and save his shop's reputation by providing a better service. Errol found another shop that he is happy with.

I don't like Spez. shops, but give the bloke a chance. If someone else complain about service within the next month, please go ahead and crucify the bugger.

But what is there more to say?

Ya,true i spose. All i meant to imply was that it makes no diffs if the OP is a billionaire or if he stole the money for his purchase, so i thought it was irrelevant to the discussion.