Sani2C Trail - Waiting List Entries

ninoherr

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone who was on the waiting list for the Sani2C trail has received an e-mail from Sani2C as yet, letting them know that they have received an entry?

The website mentions that one should have received an e-mail by 19 August.

Obviously if you haven't received one, you were unsuccessful.

Would just like to know if anyone else has received that mail yet. -

Feels like a little boy on Christmas morning, not know if Santa will ever arrive ... :-)

I also havent received anything. At this stage I'm hoping that there is some system problem and that we will all get our e-mails tommorow.......

I spoke to them this morning. They seem to be in the process of finalising the list. So at this stage it seems like no one has received any notifications. Apparently there is like 1000+ riders on the waiting list for Trail alone. :)

I spoke to them this morning. They seem to be in the process of finalising the list. So at this stage it seems like no one has received any notifications. Apparently there is like 1000+ riders on the waiting list for Trail alone. :)

Thanks

How many entries available ?

Aaah man this waiting is to much! :wacko: Actually already made peace that I would not get one... glad there is some hope left!!

Thanks Guys!

Please keep us posted if anyone hears anything. :-)

I had fired off a mail to them as well, but I'm sure that they have their hands full at the moment, so I have not heard anything back as yet.

This is 10 times worse than waiting for Christmas presents ...... :thumbdown:

Also sent them a mail this morning , no reply yet ..... seems waiting is the name of the game .

also sent them a mail yesterday.

i think everyone is sending mails (1000 emails in their inbox) hahaha