24hr Pretoria Boys High race

sustan

Going to give the 6hr man-with-no-friends-thing a go!

Think we are going to learn a lot about ourselfs!

Vince, will see you there bru, great event, nice safe environment to do 6hrs of riding and a nice track, with some fun little bits to keep it interesting...

Vince, will see you there bru, great event, nice safe environment to do 6hrs of riding and a nice track, with some fun little bits to keep it interesting...

From what I heard the track is well suited to it - twisty enough to keep the mind occupied but simple enough to ride in the dark with a tired body!

Will bring some extra Marathon Fuel in case someone runs out of gas!

From what I heard the track is well suited to it - twisty enough to keep the mind occupied but simple enough to ride in the dark with a tired body!

Will bring some extra Marathon Fuel in case someone runs out of gas!

I'll make sure to refuel by you. I'm doing the full 24 Hour solo. My wife is looking after the baby so I need to feed myself. Was just thinking what to get for the race.

I saw online that entries will be possible on the day?

Hi kingalton

That is correct, late entries will be possible on raceday, however, they are limited, and you will then not receive a t-shirt and buff.

ASG

I have entered. Long term weather forecast is that next weekend will be nice and warm.

Warm weather will be nice.

Has anyone ridden this track lately. What could we expect. Is it technical of such a degree that I should wear my kidney belt or is it like a nice Sunday ride to church?

Hi kingalton

That is correct, late entries will be possible on raceday, however, they are limited, and you will then not receive a t-shirt and buff.

ASG

Thanks, I have entered and paid online, look forward to my T and Buff :-)