Tri Rock half in Cradle

IceCreamMan

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the guys from Tri Rock for updating their website....and the athlete's guide.  All the information is now available...which we have been asking for a while.  Lets hope that the race runs smoothly and that we all have an awesome event!

Hope i can show the same determination as my daughter on the Kids rock website.  Super proud Dad....

http://trirock-cradleofhumankind.com/kidzrock/

Anyone who was fence sitting, they are still taking late entries.

Will be a great IMSA training shakedown.

Is anyone going as a spectator?  I'm thinking of going past but am a bit worried about parking and so forth

Is anyone going as a spectator?  I'm thinking of going past but am a bit worried about parking and so forth

There is plenty parking. They had a Warrior race with 3000 cars a few weekends ago.

We will enjoy your support.

have a few friends that is going to come and support. Hopefully it is enough for the bug to bite them to enter these events in the future.

Cant wait for sunday!

Just heard from someone that went to race briefing that the bike has been changed to 2 laps. Heia to lion and rhino park and back times 2. Couldn't get road closure...

Great start to the weekend. No communication from them on social media....just telling athletes at race briefing

Just heard from someone that went to race briefing that the bike has been changed to 2 laps. Heia to lion and rhino park and back times 2. Couldn't get road closure...

Great start to the weekend. No communication from them on social media....just telling athletes at race briefing

You have got to be kidding me. Surely you mean heia to end of caves and back....

I am not very happy....and there is no communication of this on any of their social media platforms... Suppose we will get the surprise tomorrow at race briefing

I am not very happy....and there is no communication of this on any of their social media platforms... Suppose we will get the surprise tomorrow at race briefing

Are you certain it's 22km to lion park? This is a balls up of note

Archived