Rockshox Reverb Stealth Dropper

Muggins

Thinking about fitting one of these to my Giant Anthem Advanced X1.

Anyone fitted one and have there been problems or niggles ?

Thanks

Edited by Muggins

Have one on my Tallboy LT. Love it. If riding 1x front chainring then try mounting the lever upside down near the left brake lever if you dont already have shock/fork remotes there . May be easier to activate it that way.

You need internal routing on your frame.

Also be sure to bleed it properly at both ends. There are vids on the rockshox website.

Enjoy.

Edited by JXV

I own the reverb and the KS LEV. When the LEV works, it's awesome. But, it's prone to failure in cold weather, and just by lifting the bike by the saddle.

Now the reverb. My expectations were lower, purely because of the price difference. The LEV was supposed to be the cream of the crop. How wrong was I. The reverb is fit and forget. The only thing I've had to do is bleed it twice in a year of use. Such a quality product, with zero failure. If you make sure you bleed it properly, then even in the cold, it's 100%.

I only wish the did a slightly longer travel one (the reason I bought the LEV in the first place) because I'm 2m tall...

By the way, this is all on the Anthem.... It makes that bike unstoppable.

Do it.

You dont need internal routing, Reverb does an external one as well.

Been running 1 for 2.5 years now no issues.

My other one for 2 years - no issues.

Thanks.

There is only a R 800.00 difference in price between the internal and external routed one so i am going to go with the internal one.

• 2 years later...

Rockshox Reverb Stealth:

On the last 2 or three rides I have noticed more "play" in my dropper than usual when at full extension. Having taking it for a quick ride up and down the driveway and over the curbs, I have about 10mm of play when simply sitting on the post while riding off the driveway on the road.

I'm assuming this is not normal along with the audible click. Would this be considered a warranty replacement issue and if so has anyone been through this process with YT?

Rockshox Reverb Stealth:

On the last 2 or three rides I have noticed more "play" in my dropper than usual when at full extension. Having taking it for a quick ride up and down the driveway and over the curbs, I have about 10mm of play when simply sitting on the post while riding off the driveway on the road.

I'm assuming this is not normal along with the audible click. Would this be considered a warranty replacement issue and if so has anyone been through this process with YT?

The reverb has 3 brass "keys " that hold it straight ( so the saddle does not move from side to side )  yours may be worn out.

When last was it serviced ?

The reverb has 3 brass "keys " that hold it straight ( so the saddle does not move from side to side )  yours may be worn out.

When last was it serviced ?

It's only 4 months old and probably done 6 rides

I use one on my Anthem X Advanced and it is absolutely trouble free and the best upgrade ever.

External routing as my frame cannot accomodate internal...make sure about this with yours ????

It's only 4 months old and probably done 6 rides

Take it back to where you bought it (if you bought it new)

If bought second hand have it inspected