Engen Cycle in the City

Spinnekop

I am keen to learn new styles of cycling but wonder whether crit racing will ever be for us "open seeded" plodders.

I am keen to learn new styles of cycling but wonder whether crit racing will ever be for us "open seeded" plodders.

Yup, as said before we need a weekend warriors category so we can let loose!

Hi All

I am keeping an eye on the comments  - thanks for the support and also the recommendations - will consider it all for this and next year's events.

@vets - definately going to see what we can do to split into 2 groups - the support of this group was amazing - hope to see the same numbers in CPT.  This time it will be a sprint!

@women - so sorry that your race was shortened - it also caught me by surprize :( ... will make sure it doesnt happen again!!

@weekend warriors - will see what we can do for you - perhaps you can enter the Crazy Cranks where anything goes - and we make it a race?

@Trackies - please support the fixie race!   It is really exciting to watch. There had been 2 events with this category now and so far so good!

@Lights by Linea - thank you for sending your team to PTA in support of the event!   it is great that we work together :)

Now peeps.....please enter, each R50 entry fee for CPT goes towards the Red Cross Children's Hospital :)

Hi Ciska,

Are the results available anywhere? have tried the Engen cycling site but results are not there 

Hi Ciska,

Are the results available anywhere? have tried the Engen cycling site but results are not there 

I am also keen to see the results for all categories, will they be posted?

Any MTB events part of this ? I saw something somewhere about an obstacle race in the city as well, this is where the MTB and BMX should fit in ?

I'm keen to enter, but only if MTB is part of it. Don't have no road bike!!