Ride vs Bicycling Magazine

TheCarbKid

Ride Vs Bicycling Magazine  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which magazine/website do you prefer?

• Ride Magazine/website
    • Bicycling Magazine/website

I bought the Joe Friel's Mountain bikers training bible,Triathlon training bible,and triathlon science.Always gets me motivated and wanting to train more.

Mostly all other info is on the hub,if not start a new topic.Alway someone with useful information. Much more fun interacting with fellow Hubbers.

Subscribed to the electronic versions of both Tread and Bicycle. Once it lapses I won't renew. I can get the same info or more here or other websites.

Ride every day of the week.

+1.... and then some.

Forget about reading magazines and go ride your bike :D.

Seriously, so many adverts and repetitive type articles in the magazines these days that getting some saddle-time instead makes so much more sense.

Subscribed to the electronic versions of both Tread and Bicycle. Once it lapses I won't renew. I can get the same info or more here or other websites.

Same here. But also have electronic subscription to the British Cycling and What Mountain Bike, only to read most of the same articles in our Local magazines a month or so later.

Definitely Ride. I seem to be disappointed every time I buy a Bicycling mag. Tread is also pretty good.

stopped buying magazines.....the local ones take 5 minutes of my time and I always feel disappointed.

....and the imported ones are getting well pricey no at like R120 - you cant go wrong with Cycle Sport if you want quality journalism and photography.

stopped buying magazines.....the local ones take 5 minutes of my time and I always feel disappointed.

....and the imported ones are getting well pricey no at like R120 - you cant go wrong with Cycle Sport if you want quality journalism and photography.

Yup the Mountain biking UK and What Mountainbike mags are getting really pricey, but still worth it for me. Willing to pay the premium for a quality product.

I bought the Joe Friel's Mountain bikers training bible,Triathlon training bible,and triathlon science.Always gets me motivated and wanting to train more.

Mostly all other info is on the hub,if not start a new topic.Alway someone with useful information. Much more fun interacting with fellow Hubbers.

Much more fun interacting with insulting fellow Hubbers.

There, fixed it...

If you remove the front page of the Ride magazine, you can easily belief you are reading Bycicling magazine, same crap

If you remove the front page of the Ride magazine, you can easily belief you are reading Bycicling magazine, same crap

Believe

Archived