Cycling clubs around Edenvale/ modderfontein / linksfield/ oaklands / norwood

YoYo-Smileyguy

Hi all,

Please can you guys help me with some info, really keen on getting back into the road cycling and would like to know what clubs or groups are in and around my area. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Does the Edenglen guys ride to Dowerglen? the other morning (about  6am) I encountered a large group, looks like the end of the ride as they were all splitting off but big group heading  into Dickie Fritz 

Does the Edenglen guys ride to Dowerglen? the other morning (about  6am) I encountered a large group, looks like the end of the ride as they were all splitting off but big group heading  into Dickie Fritz

What day was that? the weekday rides do normally finish around that time and depending on which group you ride with(a few morning groups)the route changes.

What day was that? the weekday rides do normally finish around that time and depending on which group you ride with(a few morning groups)the route changes.

think it was a monday. - few weeks ago.

think it was a monday. - few weeks ago.

Hmm Monday. Usually a rest day for the morning rides but there could have been a few guys doing some sneaky training. Our new kit is predominantly white with UTI as the main sponsor but otherwise if the guys had the older orange tops it was us.

Hmm Monday. Usually a rest day for the morning rides but there could have been a few guys doing some sneaky training. Our new kit is predominantly white with UTI as the main sponsor but otherwise if the guys had the older orange tops it was us.

was a large group - about 10 - 12 riders.

i was just thinking their time would suit my OH to join them - some ppl on mtbs and all sorts of kit - if i see them again I'll pay more attention and check them out.