I am sure this will work.

LOL. It's new to them, dummy :)

Also - I'm happy they have them - now I can get 20% discount on them!

I must say, though - the original Stroopwafels, in the tin can, all the way from Netherlands, are still the best. 

The very best ones were the ones we used to get in the Netherlands on Fridays at the market. Freshly baked on the spot, dripping with hot "stroop"....

This year at Aardklop in Potch there was also a stall selling them freshly baked :drool:  :drool:

I must say, though - the original Stroopwafels, in the tin can, all the way from Netherlands, are still the best. 

Still have one in the cupboard that my folks brought back last month...mmmm

While we on the subject 

On Saturday 1 November the Belgian Chamber of Commerce for Southern Africa is hosting the very first "Belgian Market Day" at the Fourways Farmers Market in Johannesburg. The Market opens at 9am and runs throughout the day.

Please come and enjoy an array of creative arts and crafts, famous Belgian beers, waffles, chocolates and much more! It promises to be a day filled with fun, sensational food, drinks and music!

No admission and free parking.

I would rather stick hot pins into my knackers thanks 

Dude..those chips are the bomb...you press them up against the top of your palette till they dissolve then repeat until the entire packet is complete

Archived