Found at Berg & Bush

JeffD

Hi all,

I found a head lamp in my tent at The Berg & Bush 2 day event the night I arrived. I assume it was left there by a team doing the Great Trek or even the Descent if there was no team in that tent for the Great Trek.

I also assumed it would be as easy as finding out the names of the team members, who were the same team number as me as the tent numbers were your team number, to find out if they were missing a head lamp. However after contacting the organisers they told me the tent numbers don't stay the same over the 3 different races.

I have left my contact details with Marinda (Berg & Bush) & you can PM me if you think it may be yours.

ha ha - our first sani2c my partner left his headlamp tied to the top of the tent on night 1 - and then I did exactly the same on night 2...I remember mentioning it on here and the team that came after us each night (doing the adventure) was a hubber and thanked me for the 2 headlamps :D

Yip it does have a battery pack at the back but no shiny red light at the back.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that will take chances. If you have specifics pm me. It looks like quite a pricey model so whoever bought it must know specifics. A battery pack at the back is very general.

Sure totally understand!

I was just checking as I have not seen mine but to tell you the truth I have not really been consciously looking for it.

Will pm you if I can't find it with more specifics and pics

Archived