Xfusion Forks

rossbotha

Who are the local agents? I've tried Gravity Imports, web site not functioning, neither email nor phone.

Maybe give Babi a shout or try Pat Morewood

Bibi does them.

Can't see your location while browsing on my cell, but the bike shed also carry the brand.

I have been on a velvet for a good couple of months now and been happy

Jaco at the Bike on jaco@thebike-shed.co.za

079 877 2071

or 

Michael Steynberg on info@xfusion.co.za

076 902 6558

I know Michael is at The Bike Shed often and the signal is not great out there, so might be the reason for not getting through..

Edited by Raydek

Did you have any luck? I am also battling to get hold o Michael, email, didn't work - bounced, cell just rings. Only tried today but strange mail bounced.

Cheers

Paul

Mate had a XFusion rear shock,was told it had to be sent away to be serviced and would take 3 weeks so he ended up buying a RS Monarch rather. Awesome products but service centers across SA are very few.

Mate had a XFusion rear shock,was told it had to be sent away to be serviced and would take 3 weeks so he ended up buying a RS Monarch rather. Awesome products but service centers across SA are very few.

Thankfully the bike I had the Xfusion on died but this was the reply I got when I requested a service kit for an O2RL shock:

Good day

We do not sell air sleeve kits, damper kits or other internal replacement parts to avoid improper fitment / installation complications.