Wtb rims help needed

BaGearA

Hey guys.

Plain and simple.what is your experince with WTB KOM rims and where did you buy them and for how much?

Thanks

post-46013-0-73508600-1415384680_thumb.png

Local prices should retail at under R1000 per rim.  Imported and distributed by International Trade.  Stock of 29" (25mm) only due in end of November 2014.  The last time I ordered 650b were still available.

I have a set of WTB KOM laced to Hope hubs - had it since June.  Love the wheels, nice and stiff, and light and the tubeless conversion was a breeze.  I bought mine directly from International Trade - can't remember exactly what I paid for them but was around R700 a rim.

I have a set of WTB KOM laced to Hope hubs - had it since June.  Love the wheels, nice and stiff, and light and the tubeless conversion was a breeze.  I bought mine directly from International Trade - can't remember exactly what I paid for them but was around R700 a rim.

do you have the i23's or the i25's?

Hi, Dave from Spoke and Spanner built me a wheel with A KOM i23 with Hope pro 2 hub. Running it at the rear and very happy with the result. Doing tubeless conversions very easy. One of the best rims I have ever had.

Hi, Dave from Spoke and Spanner built me a wheel with A KOM i23 with Hope pro 2 hub. Running it at the rear and very happy with the result. Doing tubeless conversions very easy. One of the best rims I have ever had.

what was the quote?

Running 29" KOM rims with Hope hubs on my Pyga. No problems at all,despite my racing weight being 98kg.

Hi Francois, I paid R1220, however that was with using my existing Hope hub and we were able to also use my old spokes, just had to shorten them slightly. 

do you have the i23's or the i25's?

Hi Francois, I have the i23's.  Found my invoice, the cost per rim was just under R800.  

also gonna get i23"s can't seem to get the i25's

*just a note i am actually 53 kg's there reason i want the strong rims is I ride them to death and don't want something that is not gonna last long

Archived