Plastidip??

Kranswurm

I sprayed bits and pieces on my car a few years back. The stuff seals and forms a uniform layer surprisingly well. I wouldn't spray a bike with it though. Its too thick. There seem to be a few custom paint shops popping up, why not spray paint?

I didn't like the stuff.

Then I bought a 2nd hand Giant Trance that was coated with it. On the outside it showed plenty of scuff marks as could be expected from a mountain bike that was well used. Because it looked a bit tatty I decided to peel it off, which was hard work, but what a surprise it was to see how near perfect the frame under all the black rubbery stuff still looked.

I still don't like the stuff, but I now have great respect for how well it works.

I have faded Poc helmet , can I plastidip this or is having it wrapped better. Been meaning to have this sorted for a while now. Luminous yellow don’t like the harsh African sun.

What sorted out by Poc twice,2nd time round they didn’t want the helmet back. Have been using it a spare for about 6 months plus,time to get it sorted .

post-51529-0-36781900-1549954760_thumb.jpg

post-51529-0-06851700-1549954778_thumb.jpeg