Hey Fans,

We are hosting our first Pump Track Challenge on 31st January 2015, in conjunction with James Morland.

Our Pump Track designer Hylton Turvey will be the guest of honour at this inaugural action packed, awe inspiring skill competiton.

31st January 2015.

Competitor entry fee R30

Free park entry from 15H00 for spectators.

Practice starts at 16H00

Competition kicks off at 17H00.

Food and beverages on sale.

Bring your friends and family, Waterslide, Jumping castle and Jungle gym for the kids.

See you all on Saturday.post-49403-0-05539300-1422353400_thumb.jpg

Rider with shortest time around the pump track (one lap) win.

edit: rules of pump track apply though...no peddaling and no 'cranking' (like half peddals)

Edited by hayleyearth

Thanks Hayley.

The direction for the challenge will be clock wise.

Riders are not allowed to peddle on the track and peddling will result in disqualification.

Fastest riders per heat will progress until we have the riders that have qualified for the semi final and final.

Come watch the event to fully appreciate the skill and speed needed to get around the track in the fastest time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fans,

We are hosting the Biogen Valentines Night trail run at the PwC Bike Park tonight with Illumn8 events this evening Thursday 12th Feb.

Come run through your favourite Bike Park and see it by the light of your head lamp.

Night riding will resume next week Thursday

Get out and Get Stoked

Hey Fans,

Next Pump Track Challenge is on Saturday 28th February.

R30 entry fee

Entry fees are used for prize money.

Free park entry from 16H00

This will be the first of a series of races for the year with prizes at each event and a final prize for the series winner which we will confirm in the next few days.

Full communication will be sent out shortly on the full series.

You can also come practice on the pump track (free entry) during the week if you are entering the challenge. If you use the trails, you would then need to pay the entry fee.

Right Let's Ride.