GRR!! HNP track!!!!!

Jotrack

What I am getting at is that it was unproffessional and childish just to invite certain people and at such short notice, all I want to do is ride, I train hard enough and am not a south african champ for nothing.

Then best of all lie about me and my where abouts, we did this at school for sh*ts sake

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am getting at is that it was unproffessional and childish just to invite certain people and at such short notice' date=' all I want to do is ride, I train hard enough and am not a south african champ for nothing.

Then best of all lie about me and my where abouts, we did this at school for sh*ts sake
[/quote']

Why in hell would a personal 'invite' be issued? That's BS! This important information  should have been posted on their website, as a minimum, which it certainly is not!

What I am getting at is that it was unproffessional and childish just to invite certain people and at such short notice' date=' all I want to do is ride, I train hard enough and am not a south african champ for nothing.

[/quote']

Why in hell would a personal 'invite' be issued? That's BS! This important information  should have been posted on their website, as a minimum, which it certainly is not!

According to everyone there yesterday an sms was sent out to invite people, I never received an sms, and was never told qnything about qualifiers, thats the point.

I don't want to slate them, but they gotta learn to play the game and proffessionally,

Jotrack, one thing...'Professional' and 'Central Gauteng' can never be used in the same sentence...Ever.

Why not slate them? It needs to be done, and they need to be shamed into changing their ways. Its a crock I tell you.

Chunky's not wrong, its a Zim mentality. And I challange anyone to tell me that what is going on at the track, and with regard to the track is right. Its time they were removed, they have done NOTHING for the younger riders who have the potential. All they are interested in is Vets racing, and Greenbow's personal training.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE...

[/quote']

According to everyone there yesterday an sms was sent out to invite people, I never received an sms, and was never told qnything about qualifiers, thats the point.

I don't want to slate them, but they gotta learn to play the game and proffessionally,

Jotrack

The only way to get into the clique there is to join up with the little piggies under Greenbows wing.

Put on a few kilo's (+- 30) and get awfully slow and you should fit right in.

On the CSA website, under track calendar, I found an entry for CG track and road carnival, organised by the LPCC, whoever that is. There seems to be no energy to market these events. I saw a little post on the CGC website for CG road champs, with typos and no closing  date. I went to enter at the new offices and queried why they hadn't put it on the Cyclelab entries page. I was told that it cost too much and that it seemed no-one was interested in riding. Does the blame lie with cyclists for not riding or with the provincial body for not promoting the sport?  

On the CSA website' date=' under track calendar, I found an entry for CG track and road carnival, organised by the LPCC, whoever that is. There seems to be no energy to market these events. I saw a little post on the CGC website for CG road champs, with typos and no closing  date. I went to enter at the new offices and queried why they hadn't put it on the Cyclelab entries page. I was told that it cost too much and that it seemed no-one was interested in riding. Does the blame lie with cyclists for not riding or with the provincial body for not promoting the sport?  [/quote']

Lifestyle performance cycling club...the aforementioned Grenville Scullard is chairman, secretary is Dianne Scullard.

Blame lies fair and square with the so-called promoters.

Ha Ha' date=' I got a kick this morning when I checked my e-mail at work. I was sent and entry form on Thursday evening at 6.20 pm for the event on Saturday starting at 9am. Now I ask you this was on the evening of the long week end, so there was no way I was going to check my mails till Tuesday. To top it all off they wanted R100 entry fee to do the following 4 races - 200m qualifyer, 1km TT, 4000m pursuit and team sprint. By my calculations this is the most expensive race per kilometer in SA

Anyway, On Monday I went to the track to train, and then people start rocking up. Seems the racing was cancelled on Saturday because of rain, so they moved it to Monday. Everyone then wants to know if I am going to race. I finished my session, packed my bike and went home to enjoy a relaxing afternoon at home. Seems I have come to realise  that I don't need this to enjoy my riding.

I do feel for those of you who missed your chance to qualify. Had I received the e-mail in time I would have posted it here on the  HUB.
[/quote']

Absolute disgrace.....

You can only ask yourself how long track cycling can hold on with these idiots at the helm.

Gary, Do you still train with the Hollywood project ? I could never understand why you and Carla put up with Greenbows tantrums and pettyness.

To be honest, I saw a huge improvement when you left them. all those petty efforts you used to do with greenbow at 30 kmh were never really going to do anything.

Isnt Gail still with CGCU. Just like her to send out an entry at the last minute and then wonder why they have no riders.

Brush this dead wood aside and maybe track will survive at HNP. Another few seasons with Greenbow and Gaile and its doomed. Guarannteed.

Sammajoor, I somehow think that address may prove to be more beneficial than the existing one!!!!