Best place to service SRAM double tap?

StevieL

Really battling to get my SRAM Red Double tap tech to run smoothly.

Always feels like the gears need to be indexed properly, and make a hell of a noise in most gears on the cassette, specifically when I'm on the big chainring.

I'm not that clued up with SRAM, (or any drivetrain servicing for that matter), prefer to leave it to the experts.

But the bike has been in for 2 services in 2 different shops now, and it still has the same problem.

Any recommendations on who could actually get this problem right?

Where are you based? Revolution in Cape Town have been servicing mine for 3 years now perfectly - old force and new red22

Really battling to get my SRAM Red Double tap tech to run smoothly.

Always feels like the gears need to be indexed properly, and make a hell of a noise in most gears on the cassette, specifically when I'm on the big chainring.

I'm not that clued up with SRAM, (or any drivetrain servicing for that matter), prefer to leave it to the experts.

But the bike has been in for 2 services in 2 different shops now, and it still has the same problem.

Any recommendations on who could actually get this problem right?

Depends in Go - Teng you are but Wyatt Earp - here on the Hub.

Where are you based? Revolution in Cape Town have been servicing mine for 3 years now perfectly - old force and new red22

Thanks for the recommendation, need somewhere in Gauteng though...

Depends in Go - Teng you are but Wyatt Earp - here on the Hub.

Summit Cycles?

Might just give them a go...

they're relatively simple inside......so much so I was able to successfully strip mine and remove the shifter as I was running a single blade upfront on my CX bike. To be honest not sure if I could refit the guts though......

Contact Stefan @ Cyclesuccess. Doing mainly training but also services He will sort you out - based in Westrand Helderkruin  PM me for contact details

Archived