kyalami open in the morning...?

Gumpole

Is Kyalami still open on the weekends - Sunday morning 8-12 like it used to be?  Where does one find out.  Infor not available on Cyclelab website anymore and Kyalamiracing website not up and running yet?

New Management... Think the best thing to do is ask them when you have to sign it and collect your tickets at the main gate where all the billion cars are and where it looks like a BIG stuff up! Things worked or seemed a little more organised the old way...Jason2006-09-19 07:52:04

From what i hear the new owners are not too keen on cyclist's using the track. They have agreed for now but are rethinking.

called them:

open mon-thurs pm after 5. pay at main gate from 4:50, I can imagine what a stuff up that will be.

No morning rides anymore Thumbs%20Down

Just gotta get over a cold and i'll be back. I need to get some hill sessions in for our clubs hill climb challenge next month.

Guest Michelle

There was a guy there last week saying something about them wanting to take over the management of the cycling, he was handing out business cards... www.mccainaddicts.co.za

Couldn't find anything about Kyalami, so maybe they were just trying to get people to visit their site Confused