Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

Hey all.

Anyone know what the qualifying races for B&B 2015 are?

Have not raced for 3 years, so my seeding is really K@K...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the cost of the car shuttle?

R400. remember its a fund raising thing as well so R400 is not bad.

Hey all.

Anyone know what the qualifying races for B&B 2015 are?

Have not raced for 3 years, so my seeding is really K@K...

Look at the events calendar on the SAS Seeding website.

Can anyone share a route map or something similar, trying to figure out where it starts and finishes.?? 

Fantastic stage race, love the atmosphere. Worth every cent, will be our annual stage race as long as I can afford it. Hope the wind doesnt blow like it did last year, that was hectic.

Can anyone share a route map or something similar, trying to figure out where it starts and finishes.?? 

Day 1 starts at Border Post (top of Oliviershoek, before you get to Sterkfontein dam, not sure of km from Bergville, but past Little Switzerland) and finishes at Emseni (just outside Winterton on the Ladysmith/Winterton road) day 2 and 3 start from Emseni and end at Emseni.  

Day 1 starts at Border Post (top of Oliviershoek, before you get to Sterkfontein dam, not sure of km from Bergville, but past Little Switzerland) and finishes at Emseni (just outside Winterton on the Ladysmith/Winterton road) day 2 and 3 start from Emseni and end at Emseni.

Does the car shuttle take your car back to Emseni?

• 1 month later...

Anyone know approx how long it takes by car from Emseni Camp to the Start (Border post)?

I would say you need to allow at least an hour or more. Last year it took us 30min from Bergville to Border Post due to fog and low visibility.

2 months to go.  Hope everyone's training is going as planned.

I am already getting excited..

Only real concern is if I am fit enough to finish day 3 in time to catch the shuttle to the airport.  No pressure.

2 months to go.  Hope everyone's training is going as planned.

I am already getting excited..

Only real concern is if I am fit enough to finish day 3 in time to catch the shuttle to the airport.  No pressure.

That should be enough motivation alone to get you going!

• 1 month later...

Does the car shuttle take your car back to Emseni?

Do you have access to your car in the camp, i.e. can you just leave your stuff in there the morning to take out the afternoon or do you have to load your bag in the truck provided?

I'm really starting to get excited about this!

Archived