Rave: SwiftCarbon Attack

Harveyspector

I recently moved back to Cape Town and bought myself a SwiftCarbon Attack with full ultegra. I got it about 4 months before "Argus" and have continued training ever since. What an amazing bike. Even though its not their flagship model it feels and rides like a racing machine. It wasnt bank breaking either. I am continually impressed. Its light too just under 8kgs. Love it.

I bought a new 2011 frame on their fire sale late last year (straight steerer and outboard BB).  Fitted an oldish Ultegra and about to build some nice wheels.  Am loving it and very affordable.

The frame itself I heard is R16k from Swift themselves, but I have seen one in the classifieds before, the exact same as mine but like R10k cheaper. Was heartbreaking to find as I had bought mine a short while before.

I got a quote just before argus for an attack 105 built for R23 500 brand new from swift. Decent price for a great bike. Always wanted a swift. That blue that the ultravox ti comes in is amazing