Tzaneen Enduro event in June 2015

remfactor

I hope to meet up with you guys for some building and riding soon!  I'm moving up to Musina next week.  Not quite living in Tzaneen I know, but it'll be a hell of a lot closer than Hakahana or Karkloof...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know a good but cheap divorce attorney?  I'm doing Cascades, Hakahana, Avalanche and Giba Gorge.  I'd love to add this one, but will then really need that attorney.   :eek:

Def keen on this Remi - Format sound chilled and fun. Will have to see closer to the time though as have Mankele a few weeks later, but should be cool. What accommodation is available?

Def keen on this Remi - Format sound chilled and fun. Will have to see closer to the time though as have Mankele a few weeks later, but should be cool. What accommodation is available?

Still keen on coming to our event? Can arrange accommodation for you...will make a post with more info.

Does anyone know a good but cheap divorce attorney? I'm doing Cascades, Hakahana, Avalanche and Giba Gorge. I'd love to add this one, but will then really need that attorney. :eek:

You cant miss out on this one! Bring your family as we have 2 days of mtb fun that weekend.

Myself and a buddy are planning to do the Enduro in Tzaneen.

Any recommendations on where to stay for three nights?

Hi, there are plenty of B&B's and lodges around Tzaneen.

There is also camping facilities at the Tzaneen dam.

I am in the process of getting more info about prices etc...

Will post it all over when I have it. Cheers

For the ones looking for accomodation, there are lots of options.

Just a few examples:

• Camping next to the Tzaneen dam contact: 083 304 0172
  • Camping in Magoebaskloof. contact Elspeth 082 335 6803
  • Satvik backpackers 2-3 km outside Tzaneen on the Georges valley road www.satvik.co.za. They also have camping facilities
  • Tamboti Lodge- Luxurious guest house. contact Natalie 015-307 4526

Hi,

Finally a nice track in the Tzaneen area. I come from Venda. spent a few hours battling to find a good place to ride 2 months back.

Sadly I'll miss this event :( but will visit in July.

• 2 months later...

Archived