campagnolo chorus 2010 carbon BB

Hi 

Iv got a brandnew campagnolo chorus 2010 carbon groupset , can someone please tell me where i can get a BB COMPATABLE FOR MY CRANK, Tony impey and company are saying they don't supply anymore. 

Please Help

www.jjcycling.co.za

They are the distributors for Campag. I cannot believe that you cannot get 2010 bbs in SA. If I'm not mistaken, Campag has used the same design for a number of years.

Are you sure it is 2010? These groupsets came complete with bearings and bearing cups. If your groupset is new, it should have come with it.

Yes silly me went and striped a brand new bike with camps on and  left the bb on the frame, and then sold it.

thanks for the advice ill search harder. :thumbup:

Yes silly me went and striped a brand new bike with camps on and  left the bb on the frame, and then sold it.

thanks for the advice ill search harder. :thumbup:

Chorus was 11v from 2009, I think. Nonetheless, it appears you need Ultra Torque BB cups. These ones say 11v but they also work with the older 10s. They come without bearings, but if you removed the cranks chances are pretty good the bearings are still on the cranks.

Archived