Needed - Clear Bifocal glasses for night riding

mdk555

You can have a look at Rudy Project, they'll insert bifocal lenses in their glasses for you. They also have either photochromic or clear.

I got my lenses made prescription for Rudy Project via my optometrist.

You can have a look at Rudy Project, they'll insert bifocal lenses in their glasses for you. They also have either photochromic or clear.

I got my lenses made prescription for Rudy Project via my optometrist.

Yep, I have Rudy's with optic inserts and photochromatic lenses - will necver leave the house without them rain or shine, night or dark. love them.

Great to see Tyler have them now.  'couple of months ago they couldn't help me.

Try looking for a stick on bifocal , can just place on exidting cycling specs.

I am using Oakley multifocals but only because the medical aid decided to pay for them. Insanely expensive. Problem is they are tinted.

When it rains or its dark I'm using a multifocal one use contact lens. Sounds odd but it actually works. No idea how.

I tried the stick on things but the lenses I use are hydrophobic and nothing sticks to them so the stick on thingies wouldn't stick.

I tried that on a pair of Raybans and I never could get them to stick properly. You are supposed to wet both the bifocal and the glasses and stick them together but I think the curves were too different for the suction to work well. They are somewhere in the bottom of my "useless stuff that I paid too much for to dump" drawer.

• 3 weeks later...

Where would buy these stick on?

Like HappyMartin, I have Oakley Multifocal but the are photo chromatic. Fantastic for cycling day or night! Got them through my optometrist. Medical Aid paid some but I had to pay most!