share shipping costs from light bicycle

Heenan

Hi Guys I'm ordering a rim from light bicycle is anyone keen to join in on the order an we can split shipping cost? In cape town area preferably.  

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, what you looking at getting from them? Think I'm quite keen on some 650B 30mm carbon rims! Will get your number from Mikey Hay or Mika and maybe we can make a plan:)

Hi guys

Do you guys perhaps know the shipping fees on a set of rims?

They'll be able to tell you in their website. I'm sure there's a shipping schedule there with the prices to each area

• 3 months later...

I ordered 4 sets of rims from them recently.  It worked out cheaper (and faster) to get them to ship to Aramex (in Hong Kong) and then get Aramex to ship to me in SA.  Look at www.aramexglobalshopper.com  The other benefit is that the shipment never ended in SA Post Office (or EMS) hands.  I knew where it was all the time and had absolute control over it.

• 4 months later...

Hi peeps,

I need 2 rims from light-bicycle is anyone planning on doing a group order?

if so please Pm me

LB don't use EMS, they courier via DHL.  As couriers charge by volume there is little advantage in ordering more than what you need as the volume of 4 rims is almost double the volume on 2 rims so the price is almost double. You do save on the R150 admin fee as it gets split over more wheels.

LB don't use EMS, they courier via DHL.  As couriers charge by volume there is little advantage in ordering more than what you need as the volume of 4 rims is almost double the volume on 2 rims so the price is almost double. You do save on the R150 admin fee as it gets split over more wheels.

Aaha dankie mnr