Respray or Wrap?

Hazza

My understanding from what the guys told me is that they are spraying on vinyl. It is a wrap because a few spots it has come off when it has rubbed against my wifes bike etc. you can actually peel it off

So its bad quality paint?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it done in Spartan by Kempton park.

I can give you the guys number should you wish. It took about a week to do and then there was some issue with the wrap sticking to the frame so he did another coat free of charge and that seemed to do the job.

Yes please send details and approximate cost. Thanks

Its not bad paint its vinyl. Well that was my understanding

Something like Plasti Dip?

Something like Plasti Dip?

But that's not vinyl wrap is it? It's latex IMHO. Potatoe, potato...

from what people have said its exactly the same as Plasti Dip but its not that bad. Its the same sort of stuff they use for the cars they do aswell

from what people have said its exactly the same as Plasti Dip but its not that bad. Its the same sort of stuff they use for the cars they do aswell

So Plasti Dip then...  :ph34r:

Except it doesn't come in a tin bought from Builders....

Do it yourself. You can buy the spraygun and paint for less than they will charge you. I had my car wheels done. It's tough stuff.you will struggle to damage the "paint". Next time will definitely do it myself. It's much easier to spray than normal paint job.

So Plasti Dip then...  :ph34r:

Except it doesn't come in a tin bought from Builders....

Pretty much

Archived