[Event] King & Queen Of Lebanon Race 2015

Lebanon

Event Name: King & Queen Of Lebanon Race 2015
When: 28 June 2015
Where: Lebanon Mtb Trails, Oak Lane Cottages Grabouw, Western Cape
Category: MTB

The fourth King & Queen of Lebanon Race will be held on the 28th of June 2015 on the Lebanon Mtb Trails in Grabouw. It is once again time to crown our Royals - our fastest Male rider of the Lebanon Trails as the King, first female rider in as the Queen and our junior male and female winners as the Prince and Princess.

Time:- 10km-09H00 27km-09H20

Prize giving:- 11H00

Features:- Technical single track/jeep tracks/dams/forests

Entrance fee:- R130 - 27km R90 - 10km

Categories:- U/16, Open, Veteran 40+

Prizes:- Trophies, cash prizes, medals for all finishers

Go to Event Page

Hi guys! Final stretch now! I am busy with my Bachelor Thesis on the marketing of MTB events and trails on social media. I am busy with my research now and need mtb cyclists, preferably ones who know of the Lebanon MTB trails in the Elgin Valley (Grabouw), to help me out! I am a little desperate. I need 150 participants for my research to pass for my bachelors of Communications. I only need another 30 or so. I hope some of you guys will take the time to fill out my questionnaire. If you are so kind to start, please complete it, otherwise the results will be useless to me. Thanks in advance! Sorry if anyone is offended by me posting this here, but as I said I am rather desperate at this point.
PS. We are picking one participant at random to win a free Family membership for one year to the Lebanon trails mentioned before

Thanks for your time! 

Hoping it doesnt rain too much this week. Trailseeker Saturday and this race on Sunday. Weekend sorted.

Hoping it doesnt rain too much this week. Trailseeker Saturday and this race on Sunday. Weekend sorted.

I hope the weatherman live up to his reputation, cause it looks wet according to Accuweather mate.

I hope the weatherman live up to his reputation, cause it looks wet according to Accuweather mate.

At this stage it does hey. I have accom in Hermanus for the weekend+ Grabouw is always awsome. Hoping its dry.

At this stage it does hey. I have accom in Hermanus for the weekend+ Grabouw is always awsome. Hoping its dry.

Agreed.

Enjoy Hermanus.

There is a very nice restaurant there called The Classroom. Its like a culinary school/institute.  Very well priced, excellent food en service.

Yes we had a absolute blast. Thank you so much for a great event. Well marked and no problems on the route. You shall see us again. From my development team a great thank you, Michelle.

Louis

Archived