Die Burger Rudi Project White Windmax helmet

Sidmouth

I have a medical and had to be taken to the medis, my bike and helmet where taken to Dirtopia I only got the bike back, anyone see my helmet.

A big thank you to those kind rides who took time out to look after me, I was in a bad way, I seriously owe you guys big time 

Hey,

Are you OK? What did the doc say? 

I put the helmet in the back of the bakkie with your bike, so they both left the mountain together. 

Dirk

Hi Dirk

Firstly thank you and the other guys that basically gave up there ride to help me, I don’t recall everyone’s name, I think I  remember a Adriaan and a Richard, also thanks to the guys that went and got my bike all the way at the bottom of the raven, and everyone involved.

I remembering what happened, my front wheel slipped of the ST and hit a Tree, I shot over the handlebar and landed with my leg full force on a 1.5 inch Tree stump, thank goodness it was only muscle, if it was my face ribs or hip I would have been out for months or worse.

I don’t ever recall being in so much pain,tryng to keep myself from not slipping down that ledge for hours took its toll.

After I left you they took me to the medics, I spent about an hour there and my friend drove me home, I recall a DR that stopped to help and he diagnosed it perfectly.

Nothing is broken, but a very sore Black, Purple and yellow leg which should heal, thanks for those pain killers, the medics where upset I took medication without knowing what  I was taking but they seriously helped, so thanks for that, and a massive amount of respect to you and the others for their help.

I’m sure the helmet will turn up at Dirtopia, I’m not too worried about it, I think I got away lightly

BTW, just checked my GPS. From the time I found you till the time the medics got to you was 1 hour 35 minutes. And when I phone they said that they were already on their way...

I think that is pretty bad.

BTW, just checked my GPS. From the time I found you till the time the medics got to you was 1 hour 35 minutes. And when I phone they said that they were already on their way...

I think that is pretty bad.

That's not good. Well done on staying to help

Thanks Dirk

Yes, when you got to me I had been there for about 20-30 mins, thank goodness I was not bleeding, it was the worst place to crash, we could only move when everyone had passed, but a bit worrying to wait 2 hours

Archived