[Event] Howick MTB Club Enduro

Griffin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please note that ROAG boards will be used as your number board for the Howick Enduro. Please remember to bring yours with. If you are not a ROAG member or have not yet received your board you will be issued a temporary board at registration.

Timing for the Howick Enduro will be handled by www.elitetiming.co.za . The Tag n Go system will be used..meaning that the rider will tap their tag against a pod reader to start their time and then tap again at the finish to stop their time.

73 online entries at the moment....looks like there may be some competition for the recovery drink ;) 

73 online entries at the moment....looks like there may be some competition for the recovery drink ;)

Are you gonna sell some of that good looking recovery drink

Are you gonna sell some of that good looking recovery drink

Nope...good stuff like this cant be bought ;) 

1st/2nd/3rd male adult and female adult get as part of their prize package. 

The balance ...hmm..maybe a lucky draw..or an action..or oldest rider/fastest individual stage/slowest individual stage .... :P

Nope...good stuff like this cant be bought ;) 

1st/2nd/3rd male adult and female adult get as part of their prize package. 

The balance ...hmm..maybe a lucky draw..or an action..or oldest rider/fastest individual stage/slowest individual stage .... :P

What about the biggest crash prize maybe

What about the biggest crash prize maybe

Hoping we dont have to award that !! Apparently they dont allow that kind of recovery drink into ICU  

Guys and Girls and everyone inbetween...

Please note that NO private vehicles are allowed onto the course or into the Sappi forests. Official vehicles have been issued permits so if you try sneak in you will be caught and action will be taken against you as a rider and the driver/passengers.

This applies to shuttling, spectators and anyone else who hasn’t been granted permission.

Official spectator point is at the end of stage 3, which is within easy walking distance of the Karkloof Farmers Market. Spectators are to be aware of riders and remain off the trails at all times. Remember the riders are coming in at speed and cannot stop if you in the way ! 

Please note that the Enduro trails are CLOSED today so that final prep and marking can take place. We have also had a bit of rain and I dont want the course ripped up before we even start 

Huge shout out to Rush Sports, GM Cycles, Jowetts Cycles, CBT and Super_mil  for all the prizes and willingness to help

Just finished marking and prepping the Stages for tomorrow. Little bit of climbing...little bit of flat ..LOTS of descending! Watch out for the rocks and if you have even the slightest hesitation on any part of the course then please dont try..rather take the B line or push through

Archived