Nissan Trailseeker #4 Hakahana

corriekuilder

See you already don't fit the enduro crowd... If it is all about strava and time... You are missing the point of enduro and maybe better suited at XC.

So did you guys ride a wooden jump? Or pass one on that sp3 trail then?

Yip. Like a mini Road gap jump. Those Marathon bikes aren't really suited to that type of thing though. [emoji33]

It's a great little line that though.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, so why do you Enduro guys time your runs then ?

Yes there was a wooden bridge with a gap jump and section with a single or double jump choice, some lekka berms. Really enjoyed riding it but I guess I should follow your advice and stay away from the next event.

Yes there was a wooden bridge with a gap jump and section with a single or double jump choice, some lekka berms. Really enjoyed riding it but I guess I should follow your advice and stay away from the next event.

Touché

I really need to complain regarding water points

At 11am water point 2 on the half marathon had no more water or coke available. Riders was dehidrated when reaching water point 2 and all riders where turned away. Riders even tried to get some dirty water from the plastic containers but was refused.

Even on the Marathon 3 water point where empty - that was feedback from riders finished after 11am

Yes the front riders would disagree but not all riders cycle as fast as them.

I urge Advendurance to ensure that enough water is avaialble at the water points and if possible to spent a few extra buck to keep them cold.

As paying rider i expect to get value for money.

Guest notmyname

See you already don't fit the enduro crowd... If it is all about strava and time... You are missing the point of enduro and maybe better suited at XC.

So did you guys ride a wooden jump? Or pass one on that sp3 trail then?

You were doing very well promoting until you dropped the "us and them" story...

Fast, hot and dusty indeed. Some solid NW mountain biking. Half 1.22h

I heard there's loads of enduro at Halahana, I think we rode UP a few of the DOWNS.

I have Got to do it in reverse some time!

Fun times and big thanks to the Advendurance guys+gals!!

Fast, hot and dusty indeed. Some solid NW mountain biking. Half 1.22h

I heard there's loads of enduro at Halahana, I think we rode UP a few of the DOWNS.

I have Got to do it in reverse some time!

Fun times and big thanks to the Advendurance guys+gals!!

Different strokes......I never stop at water points for hydration. I've always made sure that I have enough liquid and food on a ride. I would never rely on someone else or that. For me, a well organized race means a really well marked route with a variety of terrain, plenty marshals and medical staff. Start/Finish area must be well laid out. However, I can understand the frustration of riders dehydrated and not finding at least water.

Hayley is hardcore. ???? anyone can ride enduro!! We even have a hardtail category. And yes those Strava times are the top guys. They're fast! A good time is around the 3 min mark. Really suggest joining us a the next skills day. We are trying to fit in another Pyga day (with top instructors) for mid November.

Hayley is hardcore. anyone can ride enduro!! We even have a hardtail category. And yes those Strava times are the top guys. They're fast! A good time is around the 3 min mark. Really suggest joining us a the next skills day. We are trying to fit in another Pyga day (with top instructors) for mid November.

Sounds like an excellent idea and I think with some pointers I could get close to 3 minutes. Please keep us informed as to the date. Just a question for my first time is their a secret handshake or something like that that I should know about? and I'm just saying upfront if there is an initiation ceremony with a goat I'm not coming. :ph34r:

Archived