Life is all about priorities, been really funny seeing the amount of Spez bikes at the Trailseeker events, and this with the parking lot covered in cheap cars. Seems some will do anything to ride one!

To each his own, their bikes are great and their stores beautiful, I for one wouldn't mind having one.

I do more mileage on my bike than I do in my car :)

I'm not necessarily a Spez fan. I had a Trek madone (only bought because of the nice colours and it was on a special) and loved it. After an incident I got a great deal on the Hub for a 2nd hand S-Works Venge.

The only reason I bought it was because of the colour scheme. Obviously I did some homework and everybody advised me that this is a great bike and the price was a steal.

So-far I'm not disappointed and loving it more and more. One thing is for sure, it is definitely faster than the Madone.

Now for the spez shirts, Bib, shoes, etc

however, one day when I'm big and my bond is paid of, I will get myself and the missus a Pinarello