Adult tricycle frame

Coevee B

hi guys

I am based in Johannesburg

can you please assist I would like to build an Adult tricycle (three wheel bicycle - as shown in the picture)

I need to get hold of the frame ,any help would be appreciated.

please share any ideas.

thanks

post-83428-0-03556300-1444315120_thumb.jpg

See if you can't buy it on one of the overseas websites. There are quite a few of those here in Germany.

Guest dirkieuys

I know a bike shop here in cape town, city cycles stocked one a few months ago. City cycles in canal walk shopping centre.

Hope you find one.

You can give Kings Cycles in Worcester a call on 0233472958.They sell similar trikes to the one in youre pic as there is a need for it with the two disabled schools in Worcester.

I would rather try and buy one instead. I know Solomons had a tricycle. Nice geared hub if I remember.

Thanks Tumbleweed: I was actually refering to the Schwinn

I would rather try and buy one instead. I know Solomons had a tricycle. Nice geared hub if I remember.

Thanks Tumbleweed: I was actually refering to the Schwinn

:thumbup:

This is the one I saw...

post-1604-0-73529200-1444370424_thumb.jpg

around slummies they use them to sell the Sunday Times

Do you know how many times I've been asked, when people find out that I "work the newspapers", if I use my bike to deliver them? :blush: 

Also, what about Sleeping Beauty, aka Mathilda? She got a trike when she was getting back into riding after that horrible attack?    

Do you know how many times I've been asked, when people find out that I "work the newspapers", if I use my bike to deliver them? :blush:

Also, what about Sleeping Beauty, aka Mathilda? She got a trike when she was getting back into riding after that horrible attack?    

Archived