Smith Optics Helmets

hayleyearth

Believe it or not....the lab does. But only in black or white

Not cheap though, also believe they don't ventilate too well...

Ja, I saw them there, not going to spend that cash if it's not the colour I want  :blush:

Toooooo long waiting time (usual with them) 

maybe get the fit....we know how temperamental helmet fits are...buy a gel on the way out and order overseas. Got nailed 20% on my A1 last week...fyi 

I also wanted to buy one of these, untill I read reviews that claim that the Koroyd material does not allow propper ventilation and furthermore mud is apparantly an issue. However, the deal breaker for me was some post crash feedback where the wearers complained of skin abrasion where the Koroyd came in contact with their skin.

I also wanted to buy one of these, untill I read reviews that claim that the Koroyd material does not allow propper ventilation and furthermore mud is apparantly an issue. However, the deal breaker for me was some post crash feedback where the wearers complained of skin abrasion where the Koroyd came in contact with their skin.

ja, also read the same..the fit was also weird, but that might have been my noggin

Archived