USN Cup #6 seeding info

Belgarath

Evening guys

Am I the only one confused about batching/seeding for tomorrow's Cup race at Red Barn? Normally they send a mail along with batching info, but I'm quite sure it didn't reach me.

Or is everybody starting at once... :ph34r:  :thumbdown:

EDIT: No worries, found it on http://www.saseeding.co.za/pre-race-batchings/

Point is, though, normally they mail it...

Poorly organised. They put my time of 2h25 under 30km but I entered the 50km. Actually finished in 2h55 (a lot better than in the past). Which means that there is no sensor at the start - you can start with A batch even when seeded in D. Will do the race again, though. Just love the trails.

there is never a sensor at the start. advendurance scans your board as you go into start chute. Easier to cheat at these usn events.

On another note i think Marty from back to the future was there yesterday. Some guy stopped along the way asked me for a pump.

My time is spot on with what my Garmin had. Started C batch. Finished 3rd out of C. Hopefully my seeding gets better. Havent done a sa seeding event in 2 years

Agree no sensor at the start. With no start shute its way to easy for people to cheat. Have a C batch seeding, start with A batch and enjoy a 14min bonus.

Just looked at the results. Lots of DNF not sure why that is....

Mine is a DNF unfortunately. Had my wheel rebuilt Thursday, it all came apart after the second jump.

One other thing. Think the high drop off was just plain dangerous for 30km riders. It is really high, steep and terrain lose..

Think it should be excluded from the route in future.

One other thing. Think the high drop off was just plain dangerous for 30km riders. It is really high, steep and terrain lose..

Think it should be excluded from the route in future.

There is a chicken run?

And what happened with price giving?? Seems there was a stuff up with the results, no category prices? It is sad because the USN series entry fees are quite high and I feel you get nothing in return, no control at the start, D's start with A's?? Not sure if I will support this series in the future, can ride Red Barn on weekends anyway.

There is a chicken run?

Irrespective there are (stupid) kids doing the 30km. Don't think they should be given the option of attempting that...

Irrespective there are (stupid) kids doing the 30km. Don't think they should be given the option of attempting that...

Sometimes the kids I presume to coach school me in the art of descents and jumps. But they are all high school, so do see your point.

Archived