RS-1 Hub options

lukes_handle

I am building up a bike for a friend and he got the new Rockshox RS-1 fork for the bike but he got it without the propietry front hub. I am needing to get a hub that will work with his Roval Control Trail SL 29 rim. I would have to double check but I think it is a 28 hole rim.

Yip

Sram

Dt Swiss

American classic not an option at this time since their hub is only available as part of a wheelset. And it's only available next year.

The dtswiss hub is straight pull spokes only

The sram hub is available in both straight pull and j bend

No other options at this time.

Hope are working on the adaptor for their evo 2 front hub. But it's a few months away

Been down this road.Make 100% sure of spoke count.I don't think spez do a 28 hole front wheel.If you have a trail sl wheel it's probably a 32 hole which is easy.The sram rs1 hub from cape cycles systems fits perfect.If you have one of the spez racing wheels with the 24 hole front spoke count you a bit stuffed.

Edited by stringbean

The SRAM PS front hub is available in 24, 28 and 32 Hole drilling. I would not build a front wheel with 24 spokes for an MTB, especially a 29er front wheel.

So what David Marshall said