Tygerberg trails showers?

trasver

Hi all

Does anyone know if any of the tygerberg MTB trails have showers at them?  I vaguely remember reading somewhere about Bloemendal having them but can't find the info by googling.

If they do what time do they open?  I'm keen to ride early in the morning on the way to work (after sunrise of course!) but can't arrive at work stinking and we don't have showers in work.

Thanks for any info!

Simon

Edited by trasver

Hi all

Does anyone know if any of the tygerberg MTB trails have showers at them? I vaguely remember reading somewhere about Bloemendal having them but can't find the info by googling.

If they do what time do they open? I'm keen to ride early in the morning on the way to work (after sunrise of course!) but can't arrive at work stinking and we don't have showers in work.

Thanks for any info!

Simon

Ok I found something, Simon Are you a member? There is apparently a combination lock to enter the showers. And it would probably be accessible same time as the riding times i.e. sunrise to sunset. Edited by milky4130

Wow what a speedy response....thanks everyone.

Yes am a member and have that combination lock number so will pop in some evening to try it and if it works then happy days!

Thanks again

Simon

Just to update in case anyone is searching for this!

I rode bloemendal/Hillcrest this morning...great way to start the day!

I struggled initially to find the showers as there's no signage but then someone arrived and pointed the way....they're the last door on the left as you look at the coffee shop stoep (diagonally opposite the toilets). The code for the lock is the same as the gates on the trails.

Really great setup...piping hot water and more powerful then my shower at home. This will be the first of many early morning rides for me!

Pity the other trails dont have a shower. Sta past it was so hot, I could have done with a cold shower after the ride