How you guys watching/following?

I streamed it yesterday but could only find dutch commentary or very bad quality with English???

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How you guys watching/following?

I streamed it yesterday but could only find dutch commentary or very bad quality with English???

The Dutch commentary is easy enough to understand though.. with all the streaming we'll be watching, we'll all be fluent in it by the end of the classics.

Its Flemish on Sporza :),  similar to Dutch but don't tell them that. Its the one foreign language I can get by with, thanks to all those torturous years of Afrikaans Tweede Taal. It wasn't the language as such (or Trompie) it was them male Afrikaans teachers who made our lives hell  

I am very happy for Greg with his win yesterday, so many 2nd's last year and he is a top ace imo.

And Miz Lizzie took the ladies with a big solo break!  and no TV coverage ffs.

Its Flemish on Sporza :), similar to Dutch but don't tell them that. Its the one foreign language I can get by with, thanks to all those torturous years of Afrikaans Tweede Taal. It wasn't the language as such (or Trompie) it was them male Afrikaans teachers who made our lives hell

I am very happy for Greg with his win yesterday, so many 2nd's last year and he is a top ace imo.

And Miz Lizzie took the ladies with a big solo break! and no TV coverage ffs.

Sportza actually has very very good coverage I really enjoy their commentary and build up show

K-B-K is well underway. Standard break up the road waiting for their reward of air time when the TV coverage kicks in. 

135kms to go, break going through the feed zone and up the road, 8 min odd in front of the peloton are Van Melsen (Wanty-Groupe Gobert), Turgot (AG2R), Trosino (Southeast), Boy van Poppel (Trek), De Vries and Van Ginneken (Roompot), Barker (One Pro Cycling), Boucher and Druyts (Crelan- Realty Service), De Man (3M) and Cardis (Direct Energy)

Sportza actually has very very good coverage I really enjoy their commentary and build up show

They also have a post-race show, often with some of the top riders as guests. You can find the whole shabang to d/l on cycletorrents

Jens Keukeleire (Orica-GreenEdge)

"Today I want to race. Caleb [Ewan] should try to stay with me in the hill zone. He can go very deep, especially if he smells the finish. I’m somewhat fast but he’s extremely fast. He rode here in the youth categories but we’ll have to see how it goes today. He’s got a couple of guys who take care of him today.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kuurne-brussel-kuurne-start-line-quotes/

They also have a post-race show, often with some of the top riders as guests. You can find the whole shabang to d/l on cycletorrents

I watched some of their interviews during the Tour. .

Oh wow iets. . SAGAN has attacked..82km to go.... don't think it will stick but sure would've hurt the sprinters

Oh wow iets. . SAGAN has attacked..82km to go.... don't think it will stick but sure would've hurt the sprinters

Wow!

Does he have a few challengers joining him?

Like Greg and Boonen

Roelandts is leading the chase for the field and only one rider from Trek can handle Sagan's pace at the moment.

That attack got rid of Kristoff.. for now .not sure which other sprinters are hurting but there are a few

Pity he didn't have anyone with him to help..could really have hurt the rest.

Archived