• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see the Gent race on SS info anywhere. Anyone heard anything?

SS8 at 2pm

I am just looking to see if the ladies race is being steamed live.

Edit. .

Nope can't find it

Sags on E3, Cyclingnews

"We were working together, but in the finish I was - yeah - I had no more energy. He was better. Cycling is simple, I think. At the end of a race like this it's all different. I did the attack and then I worked a lot. The last two kilometers in the radio they said 'you have to pull, you have to pull, everybody is coming'. I pulled a lot, and for the final I was without legs."

No video of the allegation. Just Spartacus having a Segafredo coffee break. And what a chase back.

Its a link to the story as reported, I didn't watch the video. 

Gent' 243 kms:

The riders and teams are already at the start in Deinze, on the outskirts of Gent, for the sign-on.

Its a link to the story as reported, I didn't watch the video.

storm in a tea cup.

Etixx just didn't let trek pass .. they didn't block them... some other teams did let them pass.. Etixx just stayed in their convoy order...

More of a story is that fabian would make a good traffic cop.

As per tradition, the race first heads north west to the Belgian coast and then returns to the heart of southern Flanders for the climb and especially the double loop around the Kemmelberg. This year the riders climb on the older, steeper cobbled climb and descend on the safer asphalt road.

Hehehe

Dimension Data rider Mekseb Debesay arrived at his team hotel several hours after the conclusion of E3 Harelbeke after becoming lost and disorientated during the final kilometres of his first ever race in Flanders.

The team has ensured he has a GPS Garmin on his bike today just in case he gets lost again!

After Alexander Kristoff (Katusha) was forced to miss Gent-Wevelgem due to illness, Team Sky has also revealed that Ian Stannard is also ill and will not race today.

Former Belgian rider and 1982 Gent-Wevelgem winner Frank Hoste has dropped the start flag and waved the riders away.

Race on!!

The riders are heading towards Tielt and then the Belgian coast. The race route also includes brief visit into France before heading back to East Flanders for the key climbs of the race

Archived