RAPIDE getting international exposure...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the 11 speed grip shift will work with the 10 speed xx rear der? hmmmm.... gives me an idea for a new build...

so the 11 speed grip shift will work with the 10 speed xx rear der? hmmmm.... gives me an idea for a new build...

Yes it will actuate it. But you will likely need a chain guide to keep the chain from derailling off the chainring

Thanks Kiwi, received my package today, it arrived on Friday, but living in the bhundus as I do, it takes a while to get to town. That 42 is beeeg man.

Now I'm thinking, I wonder if I can convert my 9sp Grips to 11 speed :whistling: :eek: :offtopic:

Thanks Kiwi, received my package today, it arrived on Friday, but living in the bhundus as I do, it takes a while to get to town. That 42 is beeeg man.

Now I'm thinking, I wonder if I can convert my 9sp Grips to 11 speed :whistling: :eek: :offtopic:

Hi Deanbean,

Glad it arrived ok and hope you have fun with the new set up. It would be cool to convert the Gripshifters too!

Hi Deanbean,

Glad it arrived ok and hope you have fun with the new set up. It would be cool to convert the Gripshifters too!

I took it apart and it's going to require some hacking to get to 11 speed

Hi Kiwi, when do you expect to have stock of the X0 adapters, I ordered the wrong one :blush:

Hi Deanbean,

I should have the delivery date today, hopefully. We can swap yours the moment they arrive.

Drop me a PM if you like.

Hi Deanbean,

I should have the delivery date today, hopefully. We can swap yours the moment they arrive.

Drop me a PM if you like.

Don't worry Kiwi, I'll use it at some stage

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

On the website they refer to X7, X9 and X0, but no reference to XX. Will this work on older XX shifter?

Thanks

Hi Guys

On the website they refer to X7, X9 and X0, but no reference to XX. Will this work on older XX shifter?

Thanks

Hi Lone_Ranger,

Unfortunately the XX shifters are built differently and we weren't able to make an adaptor for them.

Hi Lone_Ranger,

Unfortunately the XX shifters are built differently and we weren't able to make an adaptor for them.

Thanks Kiwi

Luckily I have a pair of X9 shifters which I was hoping to sell. Will look to convert those rather.

Archived