2016 Dubai Tour (3-6 Feb)

Cav'

Well done Kittel.

But it's still early days, he's had such a **** 2015 that contributed to him being on form so early. Cavendish will peak when it matters. (Tour and Rio)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Kittel.

But it's still early days, he's had such a **** 2015 that contributed to him being on form so early. Cavendish will peak when ot matters. (Tour and Rio)

I don't think so.. that track training is sure giving him speed but his biggest challenge will be endurance..getting to the sprint with still enough left to challenge for the win will be his biggest issue this year

I don't think so.. that track training is sure giving him speed but his biggest challenge will be endurance..getting to the sprint with still enough left to challenge for the win will be his biggest issue this year

That's where DDD will have to step up to the plate.

+ I blame it all on Tony Martin, with that much horsepower in your train you're unstoppable.

Also I wonder how much dubai tour paid Maradona to be there. .

I think he will say and do anything if they pay him. His been pretty much a local celebrity since starting coaching a league team. It sure why his on every stage.

+ I blame it all on Tony Martin, with that much horsepower in your train you're unstoppable.

I liked the little dual between him and Cancellara in the trains. He cam of just second best due to closing in on a kerb though.

I liked the little dual between him and Cancellara in the trains. He cam of just second best due to closing in on a kerb though.

Ja lol

Cancellara how ever is looking really strong he had some long turns on front for trek..he will Def be in great shape come spring classics time..

I wish Tony Martin would decide to focus on the classic.. that horsepower. .shees.

What I find amazing is that a lot of times the press would say Tony puts too much down when he is on the front of the etixx train and that it exhausts Cav come sprint time. .yet he is doing the same with now and it is working like a charm

Kitten wins the final stage from Viviani and Cav in third and also takes out the G.C to secure a great victory.

What a solid return to form and a gutsy performance on the climb yesterday to set himself up today.

“I knew that was going to be the situation when I left Quickstep anyway,” he said. “I worked with those guys, they always did a superb job for me. If I wanted to carry on sitting there sprinting things might be different. I’m just looking for new challenges here at Dimension Data.

“The [Dimension Data] guys were actually phenomenal in the final, really came together. Natnael [berhane] did a turn like guys who had been in a leadout for many years, so I was super super happy with that. In the end, I just let them down, I can’t fault anything on the lads. It was just a tactical ****** for me in the last quarter.”

Well done Kittel.

But it's still early days, he's had such a **** 2015 that contributed to him being on form so early. Cavendish will peak when it matters. (Tour and Rio)

Marvelous Marcel fought hard to stay in contention for GC

Finishing alongside PhilGil up the Hatta Dam climb earlier is quite an achievement for a big sprinter

post-12015-0-26457800-1454847415_thumb.jpeg

Marvelous Marcel fought hard to stay in contention for GC

Finishing alongside PhilGil up the Hatta Dam climb earlier is quite an achievement for a big sprinter

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I agree, Kittel will be a force to reckon with this season.

He should have a crack at a few of the classics to imo. (like Kristoff last year)

I agree, Kittel will be a force to reckon with this season.

He should have a crack at a few of the classics to imo. (like Kristoff last year)

You reckon, Cav'?

Etixx will prob save him for the Grand Tours after all the early pancake stage races

And have Boonen and Company, Dan Martin, Terpstra, etc. target the Classics

You reckon, Cav'?

Etixx will prob save him for the Grand Tours after all the early pancake stage races

And have Boonen and Company, Dan Martin, Terpstra, etc. target the Classics

In an ideal world yes. Realistically.. No  :whistling:  Tommeke all the way for Etixx.

Archived