Robertson MTB Trails

WKNDWRRR

Hi

I'm camping near Robertson this weekend and taking my MTB.

Anyone know of any trails around Robertson?

I read that there is a trail network that starts at the Gospel Express by Vink Rivier train station?

This is about 7 KMs from the campsite so would be very convenient.

If your staying at Silwerstrand. If you head out the gate, turn left onto the gravel road. You will see the wacky wine mtb signs. The green one is about 25km, black about 45km and the red one a 65km. Most of the farmers close the gates. Just jump over it as they dont mind us riding on their farms. At Gospel Express you will find the old mtb route as well. Theyve got white boards with green and red arrows on. You can do van Loveren java mtb too. Then if you drive past van Loveren to where the red bridge is. Head on strait till you get Janeza, Langverwagcht cellar. There you will find the Pofadder trails. Free of charge and 90% single track.

• 6 years later...
On 2/5/2016 at 6:34 AM, masterj said:

If your staying at Silwerstrand. If you head out the gate, turn left onto the gravel road. You will see the wacky wine mtb signs. The green one is about 25km, black about 45km and the red one a 65km. Most of the farmers close the gates. Just jump over it as they dont mind us riding on their farms. At Gospel Express you will find the old mtb route as well. Theyve got white boards with green and red arrows on. You can do van Loveren java mtb too. Then if you drive past van Loveren to where the red bridge is. Head on strait till you get Janeza, Langverwagcht cellar. There you will find the Pofadder trails. Free of charge and 90% single track.

MasterJ are you still in the area, or do you perhaps know if that trail from Silwerstrand is still allowed?