[Event] Ashburton Investments National MTB Series #6 DULLSTROOM

WesselvdWalt

There is a bike shop in Lydenburg (Mashishing) about 30mins from Dullstroom. Never been there myself but always see it when I drive past.

HI , stop at Longtom Cycle & Sport at 68 Voortrekker rd Lydenburg for a kuier 

Find / like us on Facebook 

Regards

Arie

I enjoy - still not good enough for Ultra but done the Marathon. And enjoy  the fun race with the family on Sunday There was a lot of swearing and moaning in this group about that first 11 km.  But i enjoy it and help were i could.   

Did my first ultra, damn it was tough! After that 10k climb there was not much left in the tank but managed to finish. Had to have a serious talk with myself not to push my bike the last 3km.

But overall a great day on the bike, well organized with amazing views and some proper trails.

Edited by karlito

So miffed that I managed to get tonsillitis the week before. Did the half last year and it was awesome, was keen on some long distance, high altitude, plenty of climbing riding done :(

Did my first ultra, damn it was tough! After that 10k climb there was not much left in the tank but managed to finish. Had to have a serious talk with myself to to push my bike the last 3km.

But overall a great day on the bike, well organized with amazing views and some proper trails.

Was my first Ultra as well. Hated it! But 3 minutes after the finish, I realized I cant wait to do it again!   :oops: